Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Fun!

Taking the big "LEAP!"

Swimming without a float!

Playing in the sand at Tybee Island...so much fun!


Tybee Island lighthouse.

Hi everyone!
It seems like we have had a very busy Summer, so far. After visiting family in VA., we went on a mini vacation, with Patrick and Melissa. The trip was to Savannah, GA and we all had a great time. Isabella loved the time spent with all of us and especially, her time at the beach. We went to Tybee Island, GA and played in the sand and water and climbed to the (tippy-top...as Isabella's tells it) of the light house. The food was wonderful and the tour of the city, nice.
Isabella had swim lessons again and will start a private class in September. She LOVES the water and has fun with the other kids. She is getting ready for the "Covert" family beach trip in August. We can't wait!
Next month, Isabella and I, will be visiting my friends in TN and then back to see my Sister, in VA. After that, we go to Tampa, FL to visit my friend and her twin boys, Jett and Carson. They are so cute! Can't wait to see everyone.
I will post more, later....take care and God Bless!








2 comments:

Brandi said...

Great job Bella! I hope HC can swim as good as LaLa

Lala'sMommy said...

Thank you! I will show her the ropes when she's a big girl like me. :) Love you!
Isabella Marie
ps...Mommy says hi and thank you for being such great friends.